For many of our clergy, the study, writing, practice, delivery, and now recording and digital distribution of a sermon each week takes a significant amount of time.
We hope that this small but growing sermon library will help local leaders to take a pause, focus on other essential work, or virtually invite a new voice into their pulpit.
Interested in contributing? Contact Patrick Scriven at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We’d love to receive contributions that meet all, or most, of the following criteria:
• Topical vs. lectionary or holiday based
• Generic vs. individual/specific context
• Original Content – contains no content under copyright (poems, video clips, etc.)
• Video and audio are both of good quality (720p minimum)
• Production does not include excessive branding
• Expertise – sermons bringing a unique and/or informed message