The Regional Media Center (RMC) provides an affordable library of video resources, and other multimedia services, to support the ministry needs of churches in the 21st century. We serve United Methodist churches in the Alaska, Desert Southwest, Oregon-Idaho, and Pacific Northwest Conferences. We also have ecumenical participation from other denominations. Click here to learn more about how your faith community can join the Regional Media Center.
A few reasons to use the Regional Media Center
- Easy to use. You can schedule media online using the schedule form.
- Media is mailed directly to the church or individual and includes a pre-mailed mailer for easy return.
- Video presentations stimulate conversations, often model how to “agree to disagree”, and make it easy to recruit teachers.
- No worries about violating copyright laws. AND we can help with licensing!
- A diverse selection of media with almost 3000 different media titles.
Visit the Regional Media Center’s website, www.regionalmediacenter.org, for more details of how to join, reserving media, catalogues, and more! If you have any further questions, please contact our Regional Media Center Staff.
Background image, some rights reserved by Mtec_estromberg